Celebrations with a Natural Rhythm
Just as there is a rhythm to each day with different tasks appropriate to different times of the day, there is a rhythm to the year. Observing the changing seasons helps the children to work appropriately and fosters a sense of harmony with the rhythmic life of nature throughout the year. Marin Waldorf School celebrates the changing seasons with major all-school festivals. In addition we hold annual festivals and events for the larger community.
- Annual Children's Faire Sunday October 15 . 10 am - 4 pm
- Michaelmas Thursday September 18 . 1pm
- Dia de los Muertos November 1
- Early Childhood Open House Friday November 3 . 11am
- Evening Open House for Grades 1-8 . Wednesday November 8 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Grandparents Day Friday November 17 . 8:30am - 12:35pm
- Advent Spiral Friday December 1 .
- Shepard's Play TBD
- Winter Assembly TBD
- All School Open House Saturday January 20 . 10am - 1:30pm
- Looking Forward Tour Friday February 2 . 9am - 11am
- Gala and Auction Saturday February 10
- Early Childhood Open House Friday March 16 . 11am - Noon
- Spring Instrumental Concert Thursday March 22 . 6:30pm
- Evening Open House Grades 1-8 Wednesday March 28 . 5:30pm - 7pm
- Spring Assembly Friday March 30 . 11am
- Eurythmy Performance Wednesday April 25
- May Faire Saturday May 5
Last years Children's Faire
Pictures of our interactive games and activities for Preschool through 8th Grades!
The Knights Quest
Be knighted by our Marin Waldorf School Queen or King after testing your strength through a rope course that includes a zip line, swing and tight rope!
The Sleeping Giant
Find the courage to sneak up to a Sleeping Giant and dash away with his treasure! Bold souls will be rewarded with a Golden Egg!
The Mermaid Lagoon
Catch a fish and receive a gift from the sea by a Mermaid!
The Cake Walk
The Little Red Hen bakes and bakes and bakes that her helpers may partake.” Think musical chairs but with cake! When the music stops and you’re on the chosen number, choose a cake!
The Hero's Journey
An interactive maze in which children are guided past a sleeping dragon. Treasure is awarded to all heros at the end of their journey!
The Viking Workshop
Crafting fun for all ages!
Donate to Marin Waldorf School
Marin Waldorf School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that relies on the generosity of its parents, friends, and the larger community to support its annual operating budget. We greatly appreciate your donation and thank you for helping us to awaken the joy of learning for the children of Marin Waldorf School.
2017/2018 Annual Giving is easy!
Ask your employer if they offer a Matching Gift Program.
Make a gift of stock or securities through the Rudolf Steiner Foundation.
Pledge now, pay by June 30, 2018. Email email@example.com with your pledge.
MWS parents are raising happy and healthy children together.
The purpose of the Parent Association is to promote community life and support the school's fundraising efforts and festivals. Our school was founded by a group of dedicated parents and the on-going enthusiasm, support and commitment of parents helps maintain Marin Waldorf as a healthy, harmonious school community. All parents are automatically members of the Parent Association, which meets on the first Monday of each month during the school year. Class representatives volunteer to represent their classes at Association meetings and bring Parent Association news and projects back to the other parents in the various classes.
Parent Association activities are vitally important to our school, as is every family's participation in them. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend Association meetings. Our Parent Association functions under the guidance of the school administrators.